The Converged Assessment Framework consists of the Data Collection Tool, Verification Protocol and Guidance. The Verifier Guidance provides the Verifier with instructions on how to verify a facility’s answers.
Articles in this section
- What is the Converged Assessment Framework (CAF) and where can I find it? How does the CAF relate to existing audit methodologies?
- Preparing for the launch of the Converged Assessment Framework Version 1.5
- What kind of information is collected via the Data Collection Tool?
- What kind of updates are made to the Data Collection Tool? What do the numbers in updated versions mean (e.g. CAF v1.4.1, v1.4.2)?
- When will the next update to the Converged Assessment Framework be? What will be included in the next update to the Converged Assessment Framework?
- Data Collection Tool 1.4
- Facility Guidance 1.4
- Verification Protocol 1.4
- Verifier Guidance 1.4