SLCP Approach to Feedback
- Feedback from stakeholders is one of the most important considerations for SLCP: both general feedback about the program as well as feedback on specific verified assessments.
- Feedback can provide an indication of the ‘confidence’ level in the data, which is the ‘outcome’ sought by SLCP’s Quality Assurance program.
- It’s important to realize that in any system (a shared scheme or internal programs) there is the potential for individual report issues or errors. In many cases, it is not the best use of resources to attempt to ‘fix’ every error on every report.
- The VOO and SLCP want to focus on the best outcomes that result in an acceptable level of error which in turn provides confidence in the system.
- SLCP uses feedback to drive continual improvements to SLCP data quality.
How to Give Feedback
- Verified Assessment Report feedback: if you are an end-user of the verified assessment report and would like to provide feedback on a specific report, please complete this simple this form.
- Clarification on facility information contained in the Verified Assessment Report: If you want to follow up on specific information about the facility contained in the report you should contact the facility directly because the facility is the owner of the report data. The facility can then give you permission to contact the Verifier Body for more information if necessary.
- Clarification on our CAF/Verification Protocol, our quality assurance and how to read the Verified Assessment Report: If you require clarification on the meaning of certain elements, please first visit our Helpdesk where you will see some commonly asked questions. If you cannot find the answer to your question, then please submit a request on the SLCP Helpdesk.
- Complaint concerning verification: If you have a complaint about a Verifier Body, the verification process, or Verifier behavior please complete the Verification Oversight Organization (VOO) complaints form, where you can submit a complaint anonymously.
- Ethics issue: If you have an ethics issue related to the verification process, please contact the Verification Oversight Organization (VOO) directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General feedback on gaps in our Verification Oversight (VB selection, Quality Assurance, etc.): Contact the Verification Oversight Organization (VOO) directly at email@example.com.
- Formal complaint about the VOO or SLCP: Please use the official complaints form on the SLCP website.
Additionally, from the video below you can hear more about how to provide feedback to us.