The Converged Assessment Framework consists of the Data Collection Tool, Verification Protocol and Guidance (Verifier, Facility). The Facility Guidance provides the facility with instructions on how to complete the self/joint-assessment and navigate the SLCP process.
Articles in this section
- How do I register my facility on the Gateway?
- Step-by-step guidance: How do I start and complete the SLCP assessment process?
- Quick Guide to Getting Started for Facilities
- How do I know if the brands I work with accept SLCP verified data?
- Step-by-step overview: What is the SLCP assessment process?
- What are the SLCP assessment statuses, and what do they mean?
- Facility Guidance 1.4
- What does an SLCP assessment cost, and how do I pay?
- SLCP Flyer for Manufacturers
- Bi-Weekly Newsletter Archive