SLCP is a multi-stakeholder initiative and the Converged Assessment Framework (CAF) was developed for and by the signatories. Signatories include brands, manufacturers, non-profit organizations, audit firms and others. For a full list of signatories, see the SLCP website.
SLCP welcomes more companies and organizations to join the Program. To become a signatory, you must confirm that you agree to the commitments set out in the Signatory Charter and pay a small, one-off Charter Fee. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Please note that it is not necessary to be an SLCP signatory to implement the Converged Assessment Framework, as the CAF is available to all (through the Accredited Hosts). However, there are clear benefits to becoming a signatory, including:
- Voting rights in all strategic decisions and influence on the future direction of the Program
- Option to join the Technical Advisory Committees (TAC) or to stand for election in the SLCP Council
- Privileged access to SLCP events & webinars (including annual General Assembly)
- Access to range of SLCP communications materials to support you to promote SLCP within your supply chain
- Opportunity to collaborate and share best practice with other SLCP signatories
- Listed as signatory on SLCP website and opportunity to promote this through on your own website and other comms channels
- Eligibility to apply to become a Verifier Body (if other conditions also met)