When going through the SLCP process, a facility can tell where they are in the assessment process by the assessment status. The three letter acronyms used to indicate the assessment status are included in a facility's account on the Gateway and on the Accredited Host platform.
The status acronyms and what they stand for:
- ASI: Assessment Initiated. Facility has started the self/joint-assessment. They have done this either by downloading the Excel version of the Data Collection Tool from the Accredited Host (AH), or by filling it in online on the AH platform.
- ASD: Assessment Deleted. Facility has deleted the self/joint-assessment, and not started a new assessment yet.
- ASC: Assessment Completed. Facility has finished the self/joint-assessment, and submitted it on the AH platform.
Note: As long as the assessment is in either ASI or ASC, the facility can edit their self/joint-assessment data. The facility only has read-only access to their assessment in other statuses.
- VRP: Verification in Progress. Facility has chosen a Verifier Body (VB) for the on-site verification and the VB has assigned Verifier(s) to the verification.
- VRQ: Verification Quality Check. The verified assessment report has been received by the Gateway (sent by the Accredited Host) and is going through an automated quality check (executed by SLCP).
- VRC: Verification Completed. Verifier has completed the on-site verification and filled in the findings on the AH platform. The facility will receive a notification of this over e-mail and has 14 calendar days to review.
- VRE: Verification Being Edited. The quality check revealed that some changes need to be made to the verified assessment report. SLCP, the Verification Oversight Organization or the Verifier will make the needed changes before it is sent to the facility for review.
- VRD: Verification Disputed. Facility does not agree with the verified assessment report. During the 14 days period, if the facility disputes the verified assessment report, the assessment status is set to VRD. The Verification Oversight Organization (VOO) will review and work with both the facility as well as the Verifier to resolve the dispute. The status will then either be set to VRC (for the Verifier to make agreed adjustments, without the possibility for the facility to dispute again) or to VRF (when the dispute is considered invalid).
- VRF: Verification Finalized. Facility has access to their verified assessment report and can share it either through the AH platform or Gateway with end users.After the assessment status is set to VRC, a facility has 14 calendar days to approve the verified assessment report. After facility approval or, if the facility does nothing during those 14 days, the assessment status becomes VRF.
- VRI: Verification Invalidated. The verified assessment report is considered invalid and can no longer be shared. End users that have already received the report will be notified. The VOO can decide on this status change due to various reasons (related to outcomes of Quality Assurance activities).