Brands that want to implement SLCP within their supply chain are expected to:
- Nominate suppliers to participate in SLCP. The attached template can be used for this. If possible: support SLCP in other ways, e.g. in-country support, participation in launch events.
- Select an Accredited Host (AH) to download verified assessments from suppliers, and register with the selected Accredited Host. If relevant: suggest an Accredited Host to supplying facilities.
- Update suppliers on SLCP and guide facilities towards SLCP online training, the SLCP Helpdesk, Gateway and Accredited Hosts.
- Engage with facilities to check on the progress of their assessment and verification and offer support. If relevant: suggest a Verifier Body (VB) to supplying facilities.
- Once a facility has completed an assessment and the verification process retrieve the verified assessment through the Accredited Host (with the facility’s permission)
- Provide SLCP with feedback for further improvement of the process and system.