The Converged Assessment Framework consists of the Data Collection Tool, Verification Protocol and Guidance (Verifier, Facility). The Facility Guidance provides the facility with instructions on how to complete the self/joint-assessment and navigate the SLCP process.
Articles in this section
- What is the Converged Assessment Framework (CAF) and where can I find it? How does the CAF relate to existing audit methodologies?
- Converged Assessment Framework (CAF) v1.3 to v1.4 – what is changing?
- What kind of information is collected via the Data Collection Tool?
- Data Collection Tool 1.4
- Verification Protocol 1.4
- Facility Guidance 1.4
- Verifier Guidance 1.4
- Data Collection Tool 1.3
- Verification Protocol 1.3