Brands can encourage their suppliers by contacting the facilities and requesting that they inform Better Work that they would like to share their data via the SLCP Gateway. Facilities need to do this prior to the start of the next Better Work services cycle. Find more information here.
Articles in this section
- How can I share my Better Work data with SLCP?
- What does the Gateway registration process look like for Better Work factories?
- How can I as a Better Work factory share data from the Better Work assessment with other business partners via SLCP?
- How can I as a buying brand encourage a Better Work factory to share their assessment data via SLCP?
- Does the facility have to pay to register with both SLCP and Better Work?
- What if a Better Work factory wants to complete a Higg vFSLM?
- Can non-Better Work facilities share their SLCP-verified assessment data to the Better Work programme?