Facilities that want to complete an SLCP verified assessment are expected to:
I. Register on the SLCP training platform, Gateway and Accredited Host
- Register on the training platform and take the e-learning training modules on the Data Collection Tool, the Gateway and the Accredited Hosts in the Facility Course.
- Create a profile on the Gateway. Facilities need the e-learning completion Code (that they will receive after completing modules 3, 6 and 7 in the Facility Course on the training platform) to complete registration on the Gateway. The Code needs to be added to the facility profile within two weeks of registration.
- Create an account on the relevant Accredited Host (AH). To set-up an account on an Accredited Host, facilities need the Facility ID number from their facility profile on the Gateway.
II. Go through the SLCP assessment process
- Conduct self-/joint-assessment either online through the Accredited Host or offline through the Excel file.
- Upload the Excel file to the Accredited Host platform(if offline version is used) and review, complete, and revise data to ensure the quality of self-/joint-assessment. Submit self-/joint-assessment data on the Accredited Host.
- Upload any documentation for the Verifier to conduct an offsite review prior to on-site verification.
- Decide through offline conversations which Verifier Body (VB) should conduct the verification, select the VB on the Accredited Host and request verification. Click here to access the list of approved VBs.
III. Go through the SLCP verification process
- Complete the payment process with the Verifier Body (offline process)
- Provide support to Verifiers during the on-site verification
- Address any issues related to specific questions within the Data Collection Tool with the Verifier ideally while the Verifier is on-site during the closing meeting
- Review and approve the verified data on the Accredited Host after the Verifier Body/ Verifier submits the report
IV. Share verified data
- Review the verified assessment on the AH within 14 calendar days of it being submitted by the Verifier Body/ Verifier
- Share the verified assessment data with selected clients:
- Share the report from the Accredited Host with Accredited Host users
- Share the report to another Accredited Host via the Gateway
- Share the report via email from the Gateway
- Download a copy of the report from the Gateway and share
V. Support Quality Assurance of the SLCP system
- If requested: support the counter/duplicate/shadow verification by the Verification Oversight Organization
- Provide SLCP with feedback on the process through the feedback form.