An Accredited Host (AH) is an external service provider approved by SLCP to store SLCP assessment data on their platform and provide additional data analytics and sharing services to users such as brands, standard holders, and manufacturers. There are Active and Passive AHs.
Active Accredited Hosts:
A facility must use one of the Active Accredited Hosts to complete the self-/joint-assessment, and the Verifier must submit their verification findings on the same Active Accredited Host. Verified data can be shared from an Active AH to other Active and Passive AHs via the Gateway. The whole SLCP assessment and verification process occurs on Active AHs only (self-/joint-assessment, verification and sharing with end-users)
Passive Accredited Hosts:
Passive Accredited Hosts do not share data with any other AHs nor is it possible for a facility to do their assessment or have it verified on a Passive AH’s platform. Passive AHs are only recipients of verified data, if facilities allow for that on the Gateway. The Passive AH is only a recipient of the final product of the SLCP assessment process.
As a facility, what can I do on the Active AH platform?
- Initiate self-/joint-assessment
- Submit self-/joint-assessment by either uploading the Excel Tool or filling it in online
- Request verification and select a Verifier Body
- Approve/Dispute verified assessment report
- Share verified assessment report with end user (also on Passive AH)
As a Verifier, what can I do on the Active AH platform?
- Upload the offline verification and access the online verification
- Fill in verification findings and submit verification
As a brand, what can I do on any AH platform?
- Download verified assessment report
Where do I find an overview of all the Accredited Host?
On the Gateway homepage, you can find an overview of all Accredited Hosts. For more information, take the e-learning module 7 on Accredited Hosts.