A Brand Host is a brand that has a direct connection to the Gateway; their platform can “communicate” with the Gateway. They can receive information (like assessment status and verified data) for selected facilities.
The Gateway will not automatically share a facility’s verified assessment report. The facility needs to give the Gateway permission to do so. Facilities can share their verified assessments report directly from their Gateway profile to the Brand Host.
How to share?
- To facilitate sharing, a facility links to a Brand Host in the “Accredited Hosts” section of their Gateway profile
- After the link has been made, a facility can go to “Overview of my SLCP Assessments” on the Gateway
- They select the verified assessment they want to share and click on “Share with another accredited host”
- After ticking the checkbox on the left side of the Brand Host, click "Share" and the verified assessment is sent to the Brand Host
Below is a list of current Brand Hosts:
- Inditex (find more information on how to link with Inditex here)