The SLCP e-learning is available free of charge to help users understand the SLCP process and system.
Facilities are required to take three (out of the seven available) modules to understand the Data Collection Tool, the Gateway, and the Accredited Host platforms before starting their assessment process.
Follow the guidance below to sign-up as a facility on the e-learning platform. Watch the video to see a demo.
On the landing page click on ‘SIGN UP’’
To create a new account - Click on ‘Create New Account”.
2. Fill in the required fields marked with red exclamation marks:
- Make sure you select the user type in the dropdown as FACILITY to get access to Facility Course and Certificate.
- We have courses and modules in different languages: English, Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, Bahasa (Indonesia), Vietnamese and Portuguese. The language you will take the course in depends on your selection of language on the registration page. There is a question on the registration page that asks “In which language would you like to follow the courses?” (see the screenshot below). Select one of the 7 languages the modules are available in. Then that is the language of the facility course that you will be enrolled in.
- Once you fill in all the mandatory fields, tick the box ‘I am not a Robot’. Now, you are ready to click ‘’Create my new account’’.
Enter your Username/email and password to log in.
4. On the home page, click on CATALOGUE to find the FACILITY COURSE AND CERTIFICATE.
Click on ‘’Signup for this course’’, see screenshot below. Note that you can only sign-up for the Facility Course in the language as selected in your profile.
Approval is automatic. You can now at the bottom of the page click on ‘’Access this course’’
If you want to change the language in which you can take the Facility Course, you need to change the information in your profile.
Note: If you have already completed the course in one language and change to another language, you will have to take the modules again to obtain a new certificate.
5. To obtain your certificate complete the three mandatory modules 3, 6, and 7. It takes about 3-6 hours to complete the three modules. After completing the modules, you will see green tick marks at the end of the modules. Only after completing the mandatory modules, you will see a green tick at the end of the Certificate of Completion as well.
6. After completing the modules within the Facility Course you must click on the “Certificate of Completion” link to generate the certificate. This link will direct you to the below page where you should click “Get your certificate” and your certificate will open in a new browser window. On the certificate you will find a CODE in the bottom right corner; this CODE needs to be added to your Gateway profile within two weeks of registration on the Gateway. You will also receive a copy of the certificate to the email associated with your e-learning account.
Below is an example copy of the certificate with the Certification CODE highlighted.
Editing your profile information
Click on the arrow in the top right corner next to your profile picture and select ‘’Preferences’’ from the menu that appears.
Then click ‘’Edit Profile’’ as seen in the screenshot below.
You can now edit the information in your profile. Change the language in which you want to take the e-learning.
Save your preference at the bottom of the page by clicking ‘’Update profile’’.