The SLCP e-learning is available free of charge to help users understand the SLCP process and system.
Follow the guidance below to create a new account on the e-learning platform.
1. In your web browser, navigate to the SLCP e-learning platform: https://www.slconvergence.org/training
On the landing page click ”Create new account”
2. Fill in the required fields marked with red exclamation marks:
- Select the course of your choice under the field “Select a course to complete”. To learn more about which course you should complete, review the guidance on the e-learning homepage.
Note: SLCP/VOO manage enrollment for the Verifier and Trainer courses. Only candidates who meet the criteria for the Verifier Course and/or Trainer Course will be enrolled and gain access to the course content.
- Select a language to complete the course in. Most courses are available in English, Chinese, Turkish, Spanish, Bahasa, Vietnamese and Portuguese. If the course you select is not available in your desired language, you will automatically be enrolled in the course in English.
- Once you fill in all the mandatory fields, tick the box ‘I’m not a robot’. Now, you are ready to click ‘’Create my new account’’.
3. You now have an account. To start your course, go back to the login page: https://www.slconvergence.org/training
Enter your Username / email and password to log in.
4. You will now find yourself in the “My Courses” tab which displays the course(s) you are enrolled in. Click “Access Course” to enter your desired course.
5. To obtain a certificate, complete the required modules detailed in the INSTRUCTIONS for the course. After completing a module, you will see a blue tick mark next to the module name. Only after all required modules are completed, you will see a blue tick mark next to the Certificate of Completion as well.
6. Once all required modules are complete, you must click on the “Certificate of Completion” link to generate your certificate. This link will direct you to the below page where you should click “Get your certificate” and your certificate will open in a new browser window. You will also receive a copy of the certificate to the email associated with your e-learning account.
Below is an example copy of a certificate with the user’s name and CODE blurred.
Note: Facilities are required to copy the CODE found on their Facility Course certificate into their Gateway profile within two weeks of registration on the Gateway.