Yes. If you are an interested stakeholder (e.g. brand, non-governmental organization, etc.) that wishes to observe/shadow a scheduled verification, you need to follow these requirements, which include informing the Verification Oversight Organization (VOO) and obtaining approval from the facility.
Articles in this section
- Data Quality & Integrity: what Quality Assurance activities does SLCP carry out? What are the findings of SLCP’s QA activities?
- Data Quality & Integrity: when is a verified assessment report invalidated? What happens next?
- Data Quality & Integrity: can I observe/shadow an SLCP verification?
- Data Quality & Integrity: how does SLCP monitor Verifier Body and Verifier performance? What happens when a Verifier Body performs poorly?
- Data Quality & Integrity: how can I share QA data on verified assessment reports with SLCP?