Better Work factories are required to complete their assessment through Better Work. At the end of the Better Work assessment process, Better Work enrolled factories can share assessment data with the Gateway and from there share it with Higg. The data will automatically complete the vFSLM.
Articles in this section
- How can I share my Better Work data with SLCP?
- What does the Gateway registration process look like for Better Work factories?
- How can I as a Better Work factory share data from the Better Work assessment with other business partners via SLCP?
- How can I as a buying brand encourage a Better Work factory to share their assessment data via SLCP?
- Does the facility have to pay to register with both SLCP and Better Work?
- What if a Better Work factory wants to complete a Higg vFSLM?
- Can non-Better Work facilities share their SLCP-verified assessment data to the Better Work programme?