Each facility has a profile on the Gateway. Multiple people working for that facility can have access to the facility profile, using their own email address. As the person that created the facility profile, you can invite your colleagues to join the profile by following these steps:
- Log in to your facility profile on the Gateway
- Click on Accounts in your facility profile menu
- Invite the person you want to give access to your profile in the "Invite a colleague" section. Fill in your colleague's information such as name and email address. You can also choose the language for your colleague.
- Click "Invite" for the Gateway to send an invitation email to your colleague.
- Following the instructions in the email, your colleague can access the profile and access, update and manage your profile and assessments.
Note: this is NOT the way to give people outside the facility access to your verified assessments. If you want to share your verified assessment, select 'Overview of my SLCP Assessments’ from the menu' and share from there.