I. Opening the Data Collection Tool
- You need at least PC Excel 2016 or Mac Excel 2016. If you have followed all the instructions on how to use the Data Collection Tool and still the Tool (repeatedly) crashes while you are working on it, it means you need a more recent version of Excel.
- Close all Excel files that are already open. Close any other large applications. Reopen your Excel application and then proceed to open the Tool.
- When opening the file, a pop up appears, and/or you see a Security Warning at the top of the screen. You must ENABLE CONTENT and/or ENABLE MACROS.
II. Loading time
- When you download the Data Collection Tool from the Accredited Host, a message about loading content will appear the first time you open the tool. Content loading takes a few minutes.
- When the loading is complete, another message will appear to indicate you are good to go and ready to work in the Tool.