VRF stands for Verification Finalized and means that the verification has been accepted and the verified assessment report is final and ready to share with stakeholders.
Articles in this section
- As a brand, how can I access my supplier’s verified assessment?
- How can I ‘read’ (interpret) SLCP verified data?
- How do I know if one of my suppliers has started the SLCP assessment process? Can I get a list of the facilities that we work with from SLCP, with their latest assessment statues?
- What services does FFC provide as an Accredited Host and what are the costs?
- What services does Higg provide as an Accredited Host?
- A Sample VRF report
- Data Collection Tool 1.4