Accredited Hosts (AHs) enable SLCP data collection and analyze SLCP verified data for end users. They are external service providers that have partnered with SLCP. There are Active and Passive AHs.
Active Accredited Hosts
A facility completes their self-/joint-assessment on one of the Active Accredited Hosts. On the same Active Accredited Host, the Verifier submits their verification findings. Verified data is shared from the Active AH to the Gateway (and can then be shared to other AHs).
As a facility, what can I do on the Active AH platform?
- Initiate self-/joint-assessment
- Submit self-/joint-assessment by either uploading the Excel Tool or filling it in online
- Request verification and select a Verifier Body
- Approve/Dispute verified assessment report
- Share verified assessment report with end user (also on Passive AH)
As a Verifier, what can I do on the Active AH platform?
- Upload the offline verification and access the online verification
- Fill in verification findings and submit verification
Active Accredited Hosts can also analyze data for end-users, e.g. compare data to a brand's Code of Conduct or apply scoring.
Passive Accredited Hosts
It is not possible for a facility to do their assessment or have it verified on a Passive Accredited Host. Passive AHs only receive verified data (if facilities allow for that on the Gateway). They then analyze the data for end users.
A Brand Host is also considered a Passive AH. More information about them in this FAQ.
Find an overview of all Accredited Hosts on the Gateway. For more information on AHs, take the e-learning module 7 on Accredited Hosts.