SLCP assessment statuses are captured in three letter acronyms. VRF stands for Verification Finalized and means that the verification has been accepted and the verified assessment report is final.
When your SLCP assessment reaches the VRF status, note that:
- It can no longer be changed or modified, and is securely stored on the Gateway;
- It does not contain any scoring nor does it provide certification. Your customers can use the data in the assessment to apply their own scoring or Code of Conduct;
- It does not include a Corrective Action Plan. You should discuss this separately with your customers.
What can I do when my assessment is VRF status?
You can share your SLCP verified assessment with your customers by:
- Sending the verified assessment report directly from the Gateway, or;
- Allowing access to your verified assessment on the Accredited Host platform