Often, when a Facility Profile is rejected on the Gateway, it is because:
1. Facility did not use their company email address: Provide a general and official company email address (not a personal/non-business address like Gmail or Hotmail).
2. Facility already has a profile on the Gateway: A facility only has one Gateway profile. Multiple colleagues can have access to the same profile, read this FAQ how that can be done. When your facility is part of a manufacturer group, have a look at this FAQ to understand if you need one or multiple profiles.
3. Creator of the account filled in their personal name in the “Facility Name” field: The general rules for a facility name are:
- Name matches the name on business license.
- If there are multiple factories under a manufacturing group, use group name first and then facility name like: - Group Name Company - Facility Name Factory- Unit no.
- Name is not used by any other facility
- Name must be in English.
4. Facility did not fill in their profile in English: We do not accept profiles in other languages, e.g., in Chinese.
5. Facility is not located in a country/region where SLCP is operating: Visit the Gateway homepage for an updated list of rolled-out countries/regions.
Please adjust the information in your profile and re-submit for approval.