The SLCP e-learning consists of 7 modules. Modules are packaged into three Courses for three different target groups:
- Facility Course and Certificate (users can enroll themselves by registering as a Facility)
- Trainer Course and Certificate (users can enroll themselves by registering as a Trainer)
- Verifier Course and Certificate (users cannot enroll themselves – they will be enrolled by the Verification Oversight Organization after applying to become a Verifier here)
If you wish to enroll yourself onto the Facility or Trainer course, go to our training platform. As Courses are available in different languages, e.g. English, Chinese, Spanish and Turkish, make sure you select the country you are in (and wish to take the Course in) when registering.
If you can only see the individual modules when you log in, go to your Profile settings and change your user-type to either “Facility” or “Trainer”.
Here are the steps to change the settings of your Profile:
- Login on the e-learning platform
- Click your user name on top right of the page
- In the drop down menu, click “Preferences”
- Click “Edit profile”
- On the Profile page, locate “SLCP”
- Choose the correct Type of User (e.g. Facility)
- Choose the language you like to follow the Course in
- Click “Update profile” to save changes
- After you saved, click user name again and Log out
- Log in again, go to Catalogue to find your Course
- If you want to switch to another language after you have started a Course, you will need to start the Course again in the new language.
- If you choose “Brand” or “Other” In the Type of User, you will have access to the individual modules only (and not to a Course and certificate).