When going through the SLCP assessment process, you can tell how far along a facility is by checking their assessment status. Statuses are communicated in the facility's profile on the Gateway and Accredited Host (AH), but also on the public facility list on the Gateway.
The statuses and what they stand for:
- Assessment Initiated: Facility has started the self/joint-assessment. They have done this either by downloading the Excel version of the Data Collection Tool from the Accredited Host (AH), or by filling it in online on the AH platform.
- Assessment Deleted: Facility has deleted the self/joint-assessment, and not started a new assessment yet.
- Assessment Completed: Facility has finished the self/joint-assessment, and submitted it on the AH platform.
Note: As long as the assessment is either initiated or completed, the facility can edit their self/joint-assessment data. The facility has read-only access to their assessment in other statuses.
- Verification in Progress: Facility has chosen a Verifier Body (VB) for the onsite verification and the VB has assigned Verifier(s) to the verification.
- Verification Quality Check: The verified assessment report has been received by the Gateway (sent by the Accredited Host) and is going through an automated quality check (executed by SLCP).
- Verification Being Edited: The quality check revealed that some changes need to be made to the verified assessment report. SLCP, the Verification Oversight Organization or the Verifier will make the needed changes before it is sent to the facility for review.
- Verification Completed: Verifier has completed the onsite verification and filled in the findings on the AH platform. The facility will receive a notification of this over e-mail and has 14 calendar days to review.
- Verification Disputed: Facility disputed the verified assessment report in the review period. The Verification Oversight Organization (VOO) will review and work with both the facility as well as the Verifier to resolve the dispute. The status will then either be set to Verification Completed (for the Verifier to make agreed adjustments, without the possibility for the facility to dispute again) or to Verification Finalized (when the dispute is considered invalid).
- Verification Finalized: Facility has access to their verified assessment report and can share it either through the AH platform or Gateway with end users. After facility approval or, if the facility does nothing during those 14 days, the assessment status becomes Verification Finalized.
- Verification Invalidated: The verified assessment report is considered invalid and can no longer be shared. End users that have already received the report will be notified. The VOO can decide on this status change due to various reasons (related to outcomes of Quality Assurance activities).