Value added services
FFC provides brands with CoC translations and ratings:
- Translation methods are used to compare verified SLCP assessment responses to “correct” responses provided by brands, according to their company codes of conduct (CoC).
- By automatic processing of SLCP verified assessments, question-by-question differences create sets of findings, non-compliances, or CAPs.
The service is customized:
- FFC brand members are free to configure their monitoring programs as they need.
- FFC brand members apply their own codes of conduct (CoC) to facilities.
- FFC brand members apply their own rating systems to facilities.
- Rating methods and rating information is private to each brand and is not shared between brands. This is consistent with antitrust.
There are options when it comes to translation methods. They differ in how the findings are reported and by the format provided to brands for remediation or corrective actions:
- Method 1: Express non-compliances as questions in the SLCP CAF.
- Method 2: Express non-compliances as questions mapped to a brand’s social and labor assessment tool.
- Hybrid Method: Dynamic switching views of non-compliances between Method 1 and Method 2
- Benchmarks: Express non-compliances according to industry benchmarks (recommended for collaboration using FFC’s Collaboration CAP or Collaboration Audit).
- Method Extensions: Optionally present correct responses and/or responses to selected non-remediation questions in automated findings.
- FFC applies brand ratings or scoring to SLCP translated CAPs and findings.
- Each rating system is unique to each brand, FFC provides these as custom developments.
- Ratings are applied at processing time.
- Brands can update facility scores and/or ratings in the same way they do in their non-SLCP CoC questionnaires.
- Using FFC’s SLCP question translation and by applying their established rating methods brands can smoothly integrate SLCP assessments into their ongoing facility monitoring programs.
FFC provides ways for brands to manage their supply chains by enabling you to search for current and prospective suppliers. FFC supply chain tools help identify facilities that are in the process of conducting an SLCP assessment or already have a verified assessment available for sharing.
In Factory Information, brands can easily see if a facility has:
- Registered in FFC as a SLCP facility
- Completed a verified SLCP assessment
- An SLCP assessment in progress, and at what stage
From Factory Information, using a link, brands can ask a facility to share their SLCP assessment. Brands receive an email when a facility has shared an assessment with them. This is for assessments completed on the FFC and/or were shared with the FFC from another AH platform.