As a facility, you play an active role in the verification process. Below is an overview of what is expected of you, including timelines.
Before the verification:
- Find a Verifier Body (VB), ask for quotes, and select the one you want on the Accredited Host (AH) platform.
- Schedule your onsite verification with the VB offline. It must take place within two months of completion of the self/joint-assessment.
- Ensure that the Verifier has access to your completed assessment with applicable uploaded documentation on the AH platform no later than 10 working days prior to the scheduled verification date/ window. They get access when selected as the VB on the AH, and after submitting your self/joint-assessment on the AH.
- During a verification, you are expected to provide support to Verifier(s) and give them access to both documents and staff.
- Be sure to address any question level issues with the Verifier(s) while they are onsite, latest in the closing meeting. The Verifier will share the preliminary Verification Summary with you during the closing meeting. This Verification Summary contains all items identified as “Inaccurate” in the Verification Selection column and/or “Non-Compliance” of applicable legal requirements in the Non-Compliance column.
After the verification:
- You will receive the verified assessment report within 10 working days after the onsite verification via the AH platform. You have 14 calendar days to approve or dispute the verified assessment report.
- Start with reviewing the Verification Summary, but then go through the whole report to ensure all the information required by your buyers is included.
- Address any issues with the Verifier within 48 hours. They can then investigate further and make changes if necessary. If the Verifier needs to make changes to the report during the review period, the facility must change the status from Verification Completed to Verification being Edited on the AH platform. After edits are finalized, the Verifier will change the status to Verification Completed again so the you can access the report and review the changes. Note: if you do not take action within the 14-day review and approval period, the AH will automatically accept the verified assessment report and send it to the Gateway. Once finalized, the report can no longer be changed.
- Give feedback to the VOO by completing the survey you receive after the verification.
All rules related to an SLCP verification can be found in the Verification Protocol.